Spirit of Women
Spirit of Women is a national network of leading hospitals dedicated to improving women's lives with innovative health and community programs. Spirit of Women Hospitals touch the lives of millions of women each year through the presentation of educational events, consumer membership programs, annual conferences, marketing communications and grassroots efforts to improve the health and well-being of women... mind, body and spirit.
There's a reason why women in South Mississippi are talking about Spirit of Women. After all, it costs so little and delivers so much...
- Discounts from local businesses
- Notices of new procedures and equipment
- Invitations to seminars, classes and events
- New member packet
- Women's Health Guide and magnet
- Membership in a nationally-recognized program
- Spirit of Women website access
- Monthly Calendar of Events
- Quarterly Spirit Magazine subscription
Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg implemented the Spirit of Women program in 2004 and is the exclusive Spirit of Women hospital for South Mississippi.
Spirit of Women is at home in Pearl River County! For more information on Spirit of Women programs offered through Highland Community Hospital and Forrest General Hospital, or to join Spirit of Women, please contact Highland OnCall at 1-888-280-1151.